Join me on my first challenge this year – to get some positive energy flowing into 2012 and beyond! 🙂
Please feel free to share with others who may enjoy this also… repost on facebook/twitter/etc using the buttons below the post!
“Every thought you think, every word you say is an affirmation. All of our self-talk or inner dialogue is a stream of affirmations.” ~ learn more from this website.
Affirmations are a simple, powerful and great way to get your mind, energy and focus back on attracting the things in your life that you want (law of attraction). They slowly re-program our minds and align us into projecting out energy into the Universe (You-In-Verse)…
And (apparently) it takes approximately 21 days of constant practice to break a negative habit/cycle/pattern!
… Combine these 2 tools and we have a powerful challenge lined up for you to try 🙂
To get started, make 5 affirmations – one for each of the following areas:
- Confidence, happiness and Self love.
- Health and well-being.
- Opportunities, finance and careers.
- Friendships, family and relationships.
- Creativity and Self expression.
Some ideas of affirmations you could use:
~ Confidence, happiness and Self love.
- “I choose love, joy and freedom.”
- “I am open in my heart and allow wonderful things to flow into my life.”
- “My life is a joy filled with love, fun and friendship all I need do is stop all criticism, forgive, relax and be open.”
- “I embrace being happy right now, no matter what is going on in my life.”
- “All negative energy, inside me and around me, disappears and no longer affects me.”
~ Health and well-being.
- “Every cell in my body radiates health and positive energy.”
- “My body and mind is aligned with Universal love.”
- “I listen to my body and intuition in every thing I do.”
- “My energy is vibrant, healthy and full of life.”
- “I trust my body will grow in strength, love and vitality.”
~ Opportunities, finance and careers.
- “I attract complete financial freedom in my life, to live the life I want.”
- “I constantly attract opportunities that will help me achieve my goals on my journey.”
- “I am open to new possibilities that are right for me.”
- “I trust that the Universe will provide me with everything I need.”
- “I know my actions and hard work will bring the right results.”
~ Friendships, family and relationships.
- “I am grateful for all the wonderful people in my life who inspire me.”
- “I trust that I will attract the right relationship into my life when the time is right.”
- “I am full of love and connection with the people around me.”
- “I no longer get affected by negative energy from others and their expectations.”
- “I am not alone, I am connected to everyone.”
~ Creativity and Self expression.
- “I speak with my true Self at all times.”
- “I am in tune with my creative Self and express it every day.”
- “I radiate the truth of who I am to the world.”
- “I attract creative inspiration.”
How to use them?
- Only focus on the same 5 affirmations (one from each category above).
- Say these affirmations as soon as you wake up in the morning – repeat as many times as you like!
- During the day: Take a moment regularly when you have spare time (lunch break etc) to say these affirmations – you can say them in your mind also.
- Post up these affirmations in places around you that you visit often (like your mirror at home, the fridge, a background computer screen display etc).
- You can use these affirmations as a focus point in your meditation /yoga/workout routines.
- Do this for 21 days.
- Use a journal to release your feelings, results, ideas and any observations!
- Remember, the first results may not always be the right results – trust your instincts!
- Have fun with it! 🙂